LIFE CHAIN is a peaceful and prayerful public witness of pro-life individuals standing for 90 minutes praying for our nation and for an end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the churches support the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception until natural death. More information at:http://www.lifechain.net/
LIFE CHAIN’s in Vermont will take place this Sunday, October 4, 2015 at the following locations and times:
- BURLINGTON – Main St at South Union St, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.; Ethel Broussesau 802-893-1168
- MANCHESTER – Park near the roundabout, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.; Pastor Jerry Lamb 802-733-7383
- MONTPELIER – State St in front of the Statehouse, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.; Brenda Pepin 802-229-9338
- NEWPORT / ORLEANS COUNTY – Main St at Coventry St, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.; Jeannine Young 802-586-2899 or Dan McAvinney 802-744-6272
- RUTLAND – South Main St, Rte 7, Killington Ave. at Christ the King Church 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.; Fr. Justin Baker 802-773-6820
Please consider participating. Very important that we stand up for Life, especially during this time when, thanks to the investigative videos, growing numbers of people across the country realize the despicable nature of Planned Parenthood; the perpetrator of horrific crimes again pre-born babies, as well as the girls/women (and men) who procure abortions.