At the State House in Montpelier from 8:30am – 1:00pm
Pro-life Vermonters are invited to this important annual opportunity to show the level of our pro-life commitment and the strength of our numbers. The Vermont Right to Life Committee provides pro-life stickers that, just by wearing, enable us to speak in a unified voice for Life. Witness the legislative process, tour the State House, pick up materials from the pro-life display, meet your legislators or write them a message, and show appreciation to pro-life lawmakers for their defense of life. You are invited to come for all or part of the day.
Be sure to arrive in time to park at the Department of Labor and take a shuttle to the Capitol. Find out more here.
8:30am to 9:00am
- Greeters will be available to meet you at the State House doors and will provide participants with “Life is Precious” buttons that can be proudly worn throughout the day.
- Greeters will then direct those unfamiliar with the State House to the Card Room for signing in. VRLC is sponsoring a pro-life table with information for both participants and legislators.
- Each participant will be provided with a ticket to take to the cafeteria for coffee and doughnuts.
- Morning activities include a letter writing session, a tour of the State House and the opportunity to visit one of the various Committees hearings.
11:00am to 12:00pm – Room 10 or 11
- Mary Hahn Beerworth, Executive Director VRLC, will give a power point presentation on current pro-life issues, critical legislative bills and details about the call for repeal of Act 39, the law that currently legalizes doctor-prescribed suicide.
- Lunch is not provided, but participants can bring a bag-lunch or buy a meal in the State House Cafeteria.