Wednesday, Feb. 21st
8:30am ~ 3:00pm
Bring family, friends & students
Join pro-lifers from across the state. Vermont Right to Life is sponsoring a pro-life display in the Card Room inside the Vermont State House, and we invite pro-life participants to enjoy a coffee or beverage and light breakfast in the cafeteria.
The event is an opportunity to:
- Wear a pro-life button and let lawmakers know you stand for LIFE!
- Arrange to meet up with your Representative(s) or Senator(s) or at least let them know you care enough about the babies to be in attendance.
- Write your legislators a note and share your concern for the unborn and all human lives.
- Advocate for “An act relating to crimes against an unborn child”. Read more.
- Listen to proceedings on the House floor.
- Be a reminder to lawmakers, by your presence, that pro-lifers care about all lives ~ from conception until natural death.
- Stand up for life inside the People’s House and encourage our pro-life legislators to uphold the sanctity of EVERY human life.
Please carpool if at all possible as parking is limited in Montpelier. Free parking is still available behind the Department of Labor but the shuttle bus service has been discontinued so you would have to walk from there. Parking behind St. Augustine Church is possibly free at this time. Otherwise, metered street parking is limited to 2 hours and the car must be moved to a different location after that. Note: the parking spaces behind the Capitol Plaza are fully rented. You cannot park there.